Email Marketing MailChimp Workshop
Total training hours: 7.5 Hours
This workshop is Skills Future Claimable.
Course code on Skills Future Directory: CRS-N-0035513
Receive a Certificate of Completion when you complete the workshop.
Unleash the power of Email Marketing with MailChimp by learning:
• Key principles in Email Marketing
• What makes Email Marketing work
• Understand what will get people to subscribe to your list
• How you can automate this process
• Understand how you can unleash the power of Email Marketing
1. Introduction to email marketing
2. Getting started with MailChimp
3. Creating your first email campaign with MailChimp
4. Learn from Case Studies: Good VS Bad email campaigns
5. Useful features in MailChimp
6. Design graphics for your email campaign
7. 5 ways to optimize your email campaigns for better results
8. 7 simple ways to grow your email list
9. Final touches and tweaks / Q&A time
• Laptop charger
• Mouse, Mouse Pad (Highly recommended)
• A notebook to take notes
• Pens for note taking
• Employees in charge of Email Marketing / Email Blast
• Digital Marketing Executives
• Startups and Business Owners
• People who want to build their own email list
About the Trainer
Charmaine, is the Founder and Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency, and the Founder of The Good Designers.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, candid and fun, helping learners to be excited about applying what they have learned in their work or business even after the workshop.
The Good Designers is a social enterprise that teaches both the public and beneficiaries such as youths at risk during their school holiday programs.
We envision to empower non-profits and fellow social enterprises with the digital knowledge through our workshops and training.
The Good Designers currently has 5 Workshops Skills Future Approved and Claimable.
Join us to find out how Email Marketing can be effective for your business and organization!
Join us to find out how "Good and Best Practices of Email Marketing" can be effective for your business and organization!
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at email@example.com
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 5 days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
4. What are my transport options getting to the event?
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk (Take exit A, to Queen's Street)
Bugis (Green Line) - 7 to 10 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement.
Take action today!
Start creating good Email Marketing content for your business, for x3 higher engagement and x2 more conversions on your internet and digital marketing efforts today.
9:30 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
- 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4
Regular Ticket SOLD OUT $360.00
- Venue Address
- 261 Waterloo Street Singapore